In Giprotruboprovod, the first stage of the first round of the III Transneft International Youth Science and Technology Conference has come to an end.
The purpose of the event is to support creative initiative of young specialists of the university and create a base of innovative technical solutions that contribute to the increased operational efficiency, reliability and environmental safety.
24 young specialists from branches of Giprotruboprovod attended the event and presented 21 competitive works on topical issues in the field of oil and petroleum products pipeline transport.
The conference was organized by sections, and every section was dedicated to a block of particular specialized issues. As usually, young specialists took great interest in the Design, Operation, Construction and Revamping of Oil Trunk Pipelines section.
Evaluating the participants’ performance, members of the contest committee underlined that it was extremely difficult to name the winners, and the discussion of the best works caused a lot of disputes.
The winners are:
- in Section 1: Design, Operation, Construction and Revamping of Oil Trunk Pipelines — 1st category engineer of the Construction Section of the branch Krasnodargiprotruboprovod Maxim Sergeyevich Kolomiets, the work titled Use of Anchor Structures in Engineering Protection of Buildings Illustrated by Using Ground Anchors Technology,
- in Section 2: Mechanical and Power Equipment, Corrosion Protection — 2nd category engineer of the Electrotechnical Section of the branch Ufagiprotruboprovod Sergey Anatolyevich Sidorov, the work titled Use of Dynamic Uninterruptible Power Supply Sources at Transneft Facilities.
- in Section 3: Automation of Plant Control Systems and Communication — 2nd category specialist of the Scientific Research Section of the branch Center for Design of Automated Plant Control Systems and Communications Sergey Fedorovich Maltsev, the work titled Software and Hardware Unit for Testing of ACS Pressure Using Hydrodynamic Model of Real-Time Pipeline.
- in Section 4: Industrial, Fire, Environmental Safety and Occupational Health — 2nd category engineer of the Sanitary Section of the branch Volgogradgiprotruboprovod Evgeny Sergeyevich Ryabenko, the work titled Directly Buried Stop Valves for Fire-Fighting Water Supply Systems.
- In Section 6: Economics, Management and Legal Issues — 2nd category engineer of the Scientific Research Section of the branch Center for Design of Automated Plant Control Systems and Communications Alexander Sergeyevich Shaparev, the work titled Electronic Certification of Automation Equipment of Transneft Subsidiaries.
- in Section 7: New Approach Analytical and Theoretical Projects for Innovative Development of the Company's Activities, Technologies, Industrial and Business Processes — 2nd category engineer Alena Leonidovna Radkova and engineer Konstantin Igorevich Shcherbinin of the branch Center for Design of Automated Plant Control Systems and Communications, the work titled Application of GPON Technology in Networks of Transneft Facilities.
Young winners of the above sections will take part in the second round of the III International Transneft Youth Science and Technology Conference, which will be held from February to March 2020.